Tungsten carbide block with good performance
【Item】Tungsten carbide block with good performance
【Specification】According to customer requirement
【Country of Origin】ZhuZhou,China
【Usage】Machining of refractory alloys, stainless steel, high manganese steel, etc.
- 1. Tungsten carbide block For punching molds. It is suitable for the production of punching copper, aluminum, stainless steel, cold rolled sheet, EI film, Q195, SPCC, silicon steel, hardware, standard parts, upper and lower punch, and other high-speed mold and multi-station into the mold.
- 2. Tungsten carbide block For the production of wear-resistant tools. Such as woodworking industry tools, and plastic crushing tools.
- 3. For the production of high-temperature parts, wear parts, and anti-shielding components. Such as machine guide, and ATM anti-theft board.
- 4. Used in the production of chemical industry corrosion-resistant parts.
- 5. Radiation Anticorrosive Materials for Medical Devices.
- 6. Different purposes of the performance of cemented carbide sheets are not consistent and should be used in accordance with the appropriate use of appropriate materials carbide plates.
Specification List of Carbide Tiles
Properties and applications of tungsten carbide strips
|GRADE||Properties and Applications|
|JZ6||Good wear resistance, used for hardwood, used for processing original wood, aluminum section bar, brass rod, and cast iron.|
|JZ6A||Has to wear resistance higher than YG6, used for processing hard wood, original wood, aluminum section bar, brass rod, and cast iron.|
|JZ8||Used for punch dies, stamping dies, and wear-resistance parts.|
|JZ2T||Fine carbide, high wear resistance, high bending strength, high resistance to bonding, and high thermal strength. Machining of refractory alloys, stainless steel, high manganese steel, etc.|
|JZ10.2||It is suitable for making low and medium-speed electronic class-level dies, also applied in punching copper or aluminum strip.|