Privacy & Policy
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
hao-carbide.com collects the following data:
When using our website, particularly the mobile application, we may obtain, process, and store information about your location (e.g., IP address). Suppose you are using our website through your mobile device and you wish hao-carbide.com not to collect location-tracking information, then you can simply flick off the option to share location on your device, presuming your device allows you to do so.
hao-carbide.com can also obtain, process, and store Log Data. This server directly records the Log information when you use our platform, irrespective of whether you have a registered account on hao-carbide.com or not or logged into the account at that time or not. This information includes your IP Address, date and time when using the website, the hardware you are using, number of clicks, pages viewed, the order of viewed pages, amount of time spent on each page, and revisiting URLs.
In addition to using cookies and other similar technologies, hao-carbide.com also uses tracking URLs and web beacons to gather user log data. To find out if you’ve opened a particular message or clicked on a specific link, we may also include tracking URLs and web beacons in our messages to you.
Third-Party Social Plugins:
When registering on the website, hao-carbide.com, users will enter their email and password (or with the User’s permission, we get them (except the password) automatically from the social network) to create an account on the website. Further, when completing their profile, users can specify their name, surname, country, gender, and add their avatar. If registration was made through a third-party social network like Facebook, Google, WeChat or LinkedIn, the User’s name, image, and email address are exported automatically if the User permits us to do so.
Information Regarding minors:
hao-carbide.com does not knowingly collect the personal information of minors, i.e., children under 13 or below. hao-carbide.com has a strict policy of immediately deleting any account that has been identified to be using a child’s personal information. Parents or legal representatives should email us to inquire about any personal information that they believe we may have unintentionally obtained.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA:
hao-carbide.com only collects and uses the information you that user has made available when using our platform and services. For example:
- The information you enter to our website when creating an account or when you fill out any form or update your account information.
- Access our platform to search for products, post products or buy offers, make or accept requests, or communicate with other users.
- Link your hao-carbide.com account to a third-party site (e.g., Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat). Under these circumstances, we will only obtain the personal data that you have added to that particular third-party social networking site. Although the data collection is subjected to the extent to which you have agreed to share in your settings.
HOW WE WILL USE AND STORE YOUR DATA:
hao-carbide.com only collects, uses, and processes information about you for the following general reasons:
- To allow you to access, create an account on hao-carbide.com, and use the Platform.
- To enhance and improve hao-carbide.com operations and our users’ experiences. Moreover, it helps us conduct analytics, research, personalize or otherwise customize the user experience, and advertising and marketing.
- To establish and maintain a safe environment on hao-carbide.com. This includes fraud detection and prevention, verifying the address of your listings, and verifying any identifications you provide.
- Send reminder emails, support messages, service updates, technical notices, security alerts, and the information you request.
- To send you promotional and marketing messages and other information that may be of interest for you, given we have your consent for that. We may also send you information about our services and products that we think you may like, given we have your consent for that. You can unsubscribe to such messages anytime you want through hao-carbide.com account settings.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA:
hao-carbide.com will never rent or sell your information to any third party.
We only disclose your personal information as follows:
- Your public profile contains some of your personal data, like your name and profile picture. This information (only name, and country) may be displayed in the other parts of the website.
- When you submit a quote request or post a buy offer, your profile becomes visible to other users. In addition, you may be contacted by these users via phone or via email.
- • When you contribute to hao-carbide.com, by posting your products or buy offers, a part of your personal profile (only name, and country) becomes available on different parts of the website.
You may link your third-party social networking account with hao-carbide.com account. When you create this linkage:
- Some of the information like your name, location, email address and image may be displayed on your hao-carbide.com profile
In order to avoid fraud and evaluate risks, we may keep, process, and transfer the information you give us by linking your accounts. The information hao-carbide.com can access when you link your third-party social networking account with hao-carbide.com account is subjected to your settings. We may allow our employees to use and process your contact information to connect with you.
You consent and allow hao-carbide.com to keep, process, and disclose your information if demanded by law or with the honest intention that the access or transfer of data is essential for:
- Answering claims made against hao-carbide.com.
- To act per legal processes (for example, summonses and subpoenas)
- To implement and administer our contracts with users
- To prevent scams, investigate, provide adequate customer support, enhance the product, improve services and remove errors, or protect the rights of hao-carbide.com and its users.
hao-carbide.com always puts reasonable efforts to inform its users regarding the request of their data from law enforcement authorities unless the law, court, or the legal process prohibits it; or if the information we receive by law enforcement implies that providing notice can cause a risk of injury or death to any individual or group, can be potentially harmful to minors, that harm could be directed to hao-carbide.com, its services, platform, or members.
HOW WE WILL USE AND PROCESS USER DATA:
Your communications with other hao-carbide.com users exchanged via our Platform may be reviewed, scanned, or analysed by us or by third parties for risk assessment, fraud prevention, investigation, product development, regulatory compliance, research, and customer support purposes. For example, the Platform may scan and review users’ messages to safeguard contact information and references to other websites as part of our efforts to prevent fraud. This aids in preventing fraud and scams involving bank transfers and other forms of money transfer methods. In order to improve user communications, debug, broaden our product offerings, and assess customer experiences, we may also scan, evaluate, or analyse your communications for research and product development purposes.
We will not use your personal information to target marketing messages from third parties as a result of our scanning, reviewing, or analysis of the data. Additionally, we won’t sell your information or messages to third parties. When needed, wee occasionally use automated methods to carry out these scans and analyses.
By using our Platform, you agree that hao-carbide.com may, in its sole discretion, monitor, scan, analyse, and store your communications using either manual or automated methods, directly or through third-party companies.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA:
To help safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorised access, destruction, or alteration, we are constantly implementing and upgrading administrative, technical, and physical security measures. However, no technique of electronic data storage or transfer over the internet can guarantee 100% security. Therefore, we are unable to completely guarantee the security of your communications with us and the Personal Information we store.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS:
Every user is entitled to be aware of their data protection rights. As a registered user of hao-carbide.com, you are entitled to the following
- The right to access
As a registered user of hao-carbide.com, you may request in writing, to be granted access to your Personal Information stored by us. After receiving a valid request in writing, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information as soon as practicable within 40 days. However, we may charge you a small fee for this request.
- The right to rectification
hao-carbide.com strives to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date. If your Information on our website, is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know and we will make the necessary changes, erase or edit the information. Within 40 days of your valid request, we will notify you that the relevant action has been taken to rectify your information.
- The right to erasure
You may erase your hao-carbide.com account with all your data entirely, by logging in to your account and deleting it from settings. Click here to learn more about deleting your hao-carbide.com account. Please be aware that even after your hao-carbide.com account is deactivated, any testimonials and other similar materials you publish can still be publicly accessible on hao-carbide.com with your name. You can also ask for your personal data to be deleted. Please send any such inquiries to Catherine@haocarbide.com.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that hao-carbide.com restricts the processing of your Personal Information, conditionally.
- The right to object to processing
As a registered user of hao-carbide.com, you have the right to object to hao-carbide.com ‘s processing of your Personal Data, conditionally.
- The right to data portability
As a registered user of hao-carbide.com, you have the right to ask hao-carbide.com to conditionally transfer your data to you or another organisation.
- How you can access and edit your information
As a registered user of hao-carbide.com, you have the right to review, update, rectify, or delete the Personal Information from your account. You can edit your information by logging into your account.
We value accuracy of your information just as much as you do. We are constantly looking for ways to make it simpler for you to review and update the information you have provided on our platform. You can send us an email at Catherine@haocarbide.com or get in touch with our customer care staff if you want to update your registered email address or any other information.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
A cookie is a small file that websites store on visitors’ devices to help with communication between the visitors’ devices and the websites’ servers. In this limited sense, the cookie serves as a witness to the transaction by saving certain user data.
However, technological developments may allow the cookies to monitor the performance of the site, analyze the audiences of the site, look into the statistics, user preferences and may enable targeted advertising.
THE COOKIES WE USE AND WHY WE USE THEM:
hao-carbide.com uses the following cookie categories:
Basic Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the Platform’s operations. The basic cookies include the ones that allow users to enter secure areas of our Platform safely.
Performance Cookies: These cookies are essential to our platform because they allow us to identify and track different users and how they behave when using our platform. This allows us to improve our platform by ensuring users easily find what they are looking for.
Functionality Cookies: They enable us to recognize the returning users. This is important to create a personalized experience for them, for example: greet them by their names and remember their language and region preferences.
Targeting Cookies: These cookies are responsible for recording user interaction with our platform, including the links they followed and the pages they visited. We use these cookies to ensure that our platform is relevant to your interests and more importantly, to align our platform with the target users.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can modify your cookie settings in the browser’s toolbar. If you choose to modify the settings and decline some or all of the cookies, please know that you might not be able to log in to your account, personalize, or use some interactive features of hao-carbide.com. Moreover, flash cookies behave differently than browser cookies, and thus cookie settings in web browsers can’t manage them. If you want to acquire more information on how to control flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make the necessary changes.